Everyone has a bad hair day from time to time so it’s ideal to have a tool to deal with it. To have one best hair straighteners is an investment for your hair because it’ll keep your hair looking good for a long time while treating it kindly.
First of all I want to explain why it’s important to have one of the best hair straighteners in US. A poor quality hair straightener can cause serious damage to your hair, burning your stands, pulling them and they could even be too hot to hold-or even the complete opposite, not hot enough to style the hair at all – bad styling appliances don’t do the job properly in any case. The best hair straighteners aren’t necessarily the most expensive either. A device of high quality can range in price from affordable to expensive usually depending on how well known or popular the brand is. The best hair straighteners can come from a completely new company that you’ve never even heard of before or be something that’s been around for years like Philips or Revlon.
Depending on the style you’re trying to achieve will help you decide which hair styling tool you should have. So, if you want to have pin-straight hair you should choose one of the best flat irons. If you want a device that can style quickly and give you a naturally straight style without giving up volume then the best hair straightener for you is a hair straightening brush.
Whether you decide to go for a flat iron or an electric hair straightening brush is up to you but you should informed of characteristics of the best devices on the market in general.
- It should be a comfortable procedure to style your hair. It should feel comfortable to hold in your hand while styling your hair, not too bulky, too heavy or too hot on the outer surface. The cord should be long enough to easily maneuver around the whole head of hair with ease. Flat irons and hair brush straighteners that have a 360°swivel cord are ideal too as it ensures the cord stays out of the way. There shouldn’t be any pulling or uncomfortable feelings while the device is in use, it should glide smoothly and effortlessly through the strands of hair.
- Protective measures should be apparent whenever possible in a heated styling tool. With flat irons, you need to be careful not to burn your hands, ears, and scalp but with electric hair brush straighteners, they can have an anti-scald feature which prevents getting burned.
- Temperature control is a common feature among the best tools. All hair types are different so in order for the device to be suitable for a wide array of different people there needs to be a way for the temperature to be adjusted. Although I must mention that there are some straighteners that are an exception such as professional ghd flat iron in which there is no way to regulate the temperature, it has been said to adjust independently to your hair type. In addition to temperature settings, the best devices heat to the selected temperature quickly.
- The materials an electric tool is made out of is also very important.
- Ceramic provides an even distribution of heat so the hair will have a consistently smooth hair style. The plates can either be ceramic coated which is the cheapest variant or solid ceramic which is high quality, long lasting and reliable.
- Tourmaline is another high-quality material that straightening irons are made from. It comes from a crushed gemstone and has several benefits like being able to straighten the hair at a much lower temperature than ceramic which means less damage from heat. The Karmin G3 is a great option of a straighter with tourmaline plates.
- Titanium is lighter than ceramic and gets rid of frizziness and static hair better than tourmaline because it’s the best at realizing negative ions.
- Extra features of the best hair straighteners include an automatic shut-off function, dual voltage so that it can be taken anywhere in the world.
Now you know what to look for when choosing your electric styling tool.